Sage Financials Onboarding
Our responsibility with an oboarding project is to ensure you can effectively and efficiently manage your business accounts. Sage Financials’ Dimensional accounting opens new possibilities in setting up your accounts. Moving from one accounting system to another is an opportunity to re-organise your Chart of Accounts and the processes you use.
A typical onboarding project would include
- Agree design & setup Chart of Accounts, Dimensions & Products.
- Setup company details, bank accounts, currencies, etc
- Import Customer & Supplier details
- Import Trial Balance test data
- Import open Sales & Purchase Invoices
- Configure Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, standard Sage Financials Invoice template
- Configure Bank Feeds (automated or manual)
- Configure Bank Reconciliation
- Configure Transactions & Journals to optimise your data entry
- Configure consolidation companies
- Re-import Live opening balances
- Configuration of Sage Intelligence
- Build Project Costing dashboard
- Training & support
For a no commitment discussion, please fill in the form.
Onboarding by Alpha Index